Update Regarding the Hunter College Libraries
The Hunter College Libraries are closed physically, but remain working remotely to support the research and instructional needs of our students and faculty.
- Beginning March 14, all CUNY libraries will suspend regular overdue fines and recall overdue fines on books. This is to reduce the need for borrowers to return books to campuses or to negotiate fine payments in-person during the period affected by coronavirus closures.
- Our libraries' electronic resources are open for business, anytime, anywhere. You just need your Net ID and password, and/or your library barcode (found on the back of your OneCard ID).
- We have also posted this guide for people working remotely: Remote Working Guide
- Our Ask-a-Librarian online chat service will continue to be staffed for students or faculty who need extra help: Ask-a-Librarian
- We will also continue to offer 1-on-1 consultations; people can meet with us via phone. Sign up using this online form, or reach out to your subject librarian via email.
- We are happy to work with you to figure out how to do an online or asynchronous library workshop, if needed. If you already have a session scheduled with a librarian, let's work together to figure out how we can still accommodate your students' needs.
- Research Guides are available for each discipline: Research Guides
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.