1. Email me to schedule an individual (or small group) research consultation
2. To meet with another librarian you can either fill out this form
3. Or select a specific subject librarian from this list
4. Stop by the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor to speak with a librarian.
5. Finally, you can log in to the 24/7 Ask a Librarian chat to ask a question (this will not necessarily be answered by a Hunter librarian as its staffed worldwide)
This is outside the Library.
For questions about the following, please contact or go to the STUDENT HELP DESK in Thomas Hunter (North Building), room 303.
They are open during the Fall and Spring semesters, Monday-Thursday 9AM-5PM; Fridays 9AM-3PM.