Browse Research Guides by Course
You can use Google Scholar
1. to find a full citation when you only have partial information.
2. as a citation index: find articles that cite the article you’re interested in
3. to find related articles.
4. to find the full text of articles.
5. to determine how often an article has been cited.
Note: If you're off campus and you want access to the full text that Google Scholar provides through Hunter's subscriptions, you have to enter Google Scholar through http://library.hunter.cuny.edu/find/databases.