It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. Email me to schedule an individual (or small group) research consultation
2. To meet with another librarian you can either fill out this form
3. Or select a specific subject librarian from this list
4. Stop by the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor to speak with a librarian.
5. Finally, you can log in to the 24/7 Ask a Librarian chat to ask a question (this will not necessarily be answered by a Hunter librarian as its staffed worldwide)