It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources and research tools for faculty interested in designing their own study abroad programs
Sponsored by the Institute of International Education (IIE), this site is a good resource to search for study abroad programs by country, field of study, and language. The site is also an excellent resource for advisors to obtain educational materials and informative brochures. The IIE Passport Study Abroad Guide is viewable online without any external software requirements.
The Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad can be used as a tool to:
- guide program development,
- evaluate program quality,
- advocate for resources and support,
- train new professionals,
- educate stakeholders such as parents, faculty, students, etc.,
- establish and maintain respectful, sustainable relationships between partners.